Car Washing Magic Clay Sponge Pad before Polish & Wax for Car Care Car Cleaning
magic clay pad 160mm with blister;
magic clay pad 150mm with blister;
magic clay pad 130mm with blister;
magic clay pad 100mm with poly bag;
magic clay pad 80mm with poly bag;
SAFETY and EFFCTIVE!
The magic clay pad, magic clay towel, magic clay block magic clay mitt is made by Brilliatech using nanotechnology.
Combination of special nano-ingredients with the pneumatic polisher produces the best cleaning result with surface, speed and amazing cleaning ability.
magic clay pad 2magic clay pad 1magic clay pad 3magic clay pad 5magic clay pad 8magic clay pad 9
Easily removes contaminants accumulated on car paint for a long period of time such as dirt particles, metal particles, industrial etc., leaving a silky smooth finish immediately. Can be used to substitute wax abrasives or traditional clay bars which can be inconvenient to use.
magic clay pad Red Amagic clay pad Red Gmagic clay pad Red Fmagic clay pad Red Cmagic clay pad Red Emagic clay pad Red 5
1) Wash away dirt and sand from car thoroughly. Do not wipe dry;
2) Soak the magic clay bar (cloth,mitt, block, pad,towel) completely in water or car wash liquid and gently wipe over the whole car (including windscreen and windows)
3) During use, soak the magic clay cloth again and rinse with water before continue using to avoid dirt particles from scratching the paint
4) After wiping over the whole car, rinse car again with water;
5) The whole car should be wiped dry before waxing begins;
6) Any scratches or white spots found can be removed by using car wax;
Main Component: Nano polymeric adhesive, ultra-fine fibre cloth, sponge.
magic clay pad Red 8magic clay pad Red 7
• Quickly and effectively remove surface contaminants
• Attached to dual action polisher with hook and loop technology
• Save time and effort of traditional detailing clay
• Safe and gentle on automotive paint
• Result in a silky smooth paint finish
• Up to 60 applications and more (dependent on condition of car)
• Diameter 6″ Thickness 0.6
• Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contaminants.
• Spray a workable section of the vehicle's surface with mild shampoo as lubrication. Lubrication is important while using the Clay Pad.
• Scrub the lubrication areas with light pressure until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference). Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated.
• If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested.